After spending last month bonding with a child that he thought was his, he is left bitter and very angry inside.

Ultrasound examinations had already indicated that he and his girlfriend were expecting a boy and so when the baby came home, he didn’t suspect a thing.

Already a father, it has become a greater joy sharing a child with his spouse who is new to motherhood.

That joy quickly turned to sorrow, after DNA tests were done, the baby was found to be that of Sinclair Hutton and Suzett Whyte.

Sae’breon, was snatched from the Victoria Jubilee Hospital early in the morning of January 9.

Now he seeks answers, but will have to wait until his spouse, who is presently in custody, speaks up and assists investigators.

She is to face an identification parade.

Having being together for three and a half years. He said he was looking forward to seeing his son.

“Den nuh must? The lady pregnant, you must a look forward to yuh son, mi boss. Mi have two sons, she nuh have no kids,” he said.

His last conversation with his spouse saying, “Tuesday she say she a go pon di road. Mi ask her say weh ya go and she say she soon forward. In the evening the next sister call me and say dem want something ina di house.

Mi say me deh work so when me reach in. When mi reach in, mi nuh see her, the next sister call me and say police lock har up.”

Like others in the community, he believes his spouse should be examined as “something must wrong inside”.

When asked if he could look at her the same way again, he said, “Mi nuh know, me would love fi see her first, fi ask her and she tell me weh she a tell me cause me still lost.”

“My sister who also bond with the baby, wants answers surrounding her ‘real’ nephew.”

She asked, “What happen to her (the girlfriend’s) baby? Until now we don’t have a clue that that baby is not her baby.”

The family say they would be seeking an independent DNA test because the baby bore some resemblance.

The aunt said, “She (woman in custody) could be a victim herself. We would really like a private DNA sample of that child same way because even looking on that baby, trust me to God, a mi nephew. I need answers, what happened to my nephew? Nobody knows and she was pregnant.”

My spouse was looking forward to their baby as she had bought all the stuff and even had a baby shower.

My girlfriend left the community, allegedly to have the baby, on January 7, and returned home on January 9, the same day as Sae’breon’s abduction.

He said, “I don’t know which hospital she go. I was at work and she call me and tell me she feeling some pain so she going hospital. So mi say a the best place that cause me deh St Thomas now.”

He told his spouse to give the child a name because “me have two already and she never name none. Mi nuh memba the name ya now honestly.”

The woman was picked up last Tuesday after she turned up at the Registrar General’s Department in Twickenham Park to register the baby.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here